We are a busy but friendly after school club, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the ASC, as well as providing up to date information for parents, carer and pupils.
Our Club aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their action. To help each child become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the club continues to meet the needs of the children, parents and carers.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for.
The ASC Voluntary Management Committee & Managers